Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Mick Foley Reveals Big Announcement On His Comedy Shows

Foley Birthdate: 06/07/1965 (age 49) Height: 6'2" Weight: 287 Ib Mick Foley has worked for many wrestling promot...

WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley posted the following blog on his Facebook page:

FOLEY SHOW FINALLY FILMING FOR TV

Also read: Mick Foley Blogs On Tonight's WWE SummerSlam Pay-Per-View & Gives Some Predictions

I am absolutely THRILLED to report that on November 23rd, at the #Bellhouse in #Brooklyn NY, my one man stage show is FINALLY going to be filmed for TV! I love the venue - I've been there twice to see my friends in Puss n Boots play, and even sang "Silent Night" with Norah Jones at their Christmas show last December.

Tickets were already selling really well, and they should move quickly following this post at realmickfoley.com/events

Thanks to all of you who have supported my live shows - allowing word to spread, and the opportunity to tell wrestling stories for wrestling fans RIGHT THERE on your living room TV! Check me out this month LIVE in #Providence RI #Marrietta & #Cincinnati OH (Newport, KY) #Nashville & #Memphis TN #Rome & #Atlanta GA and #Peoria & #Rosemont IL. I am so happy, brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment