Friday, October 3, 2014

Dean Ambrose Discusses His Ongoing Feud With The Authority, How He Prepares For A Match, More

W1siziisijiwmtqvmdgvmjyvmjevmduvntgvmtk2l2zpbgvfmjc1mdi1xzbfrgvhbl9bbwjyb3nllmpwzyjdlfsiccisinrpbnkixv0?sha=4eacdf98 Birthdate: 12/07/1985 (age 28) Height: 6'4" Weight: 225 Ib Jonathan Good debuted as Jon Moxley in June 200...

The following are highlights of a new interview with Dean Ambrose:

On Kane and his battle with The Authority: “Kane is a loyal soldier for Triple H and I’ve been a bit of a thorn in The Authority’s side. He’s a bonafide monster. They’d like to stomp me out and they sent Kane after me."

Also read: ?Huge RAW Main Event Revealed? Lilian Garcia Wraps Up Gig

"I’ll be swinging, kicking, biting, scratching and clawing everything in my path – and Kane will be in my path. It’s not rocket science what my strategy has to be in a match like this. I have to throw punches until I can’t throw punches anymore. I have to really swing for the fences from bell to bell."

On how he prepares for a match: "I listen to some Hank Williams before I go out. I tell some jokes. I have fun. I don’t waste too much energy thinking about it – I like to save that all for the ring. The calmest part of my day is right before a match."

On feeding off of the crowd for energy: "That’s what you feed off of. That’s the energy and the electric jolt that will power you through every time."

Check out the complete interview at NJ.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment