Aksana, Brodus Clay, Drew McIntyre,Evan Bourne, Curt Hawkins, Jinder Mahal, Yoshi Tatsu, Theodore Long, JTG and Camacho were sacked on Wednesday by WWE. It was a shock for the wwe universe which was not expected on one day ten talents will be fired. My first regret is Teddy long. His persona on TV was special and beneficial for Smackdown for years. As general manager he was a man with power and a gentleman. We understand that the company wants a change in the debut of a new era since 2012 in WWE. I am very sad about his release from the company. Actually he was the best General Manager of Smackdown branch’s ever since was created. His career as referee also was great but each good story may come to an end.
Brodus clay never improves his character and developed it in a better way. The “funks” story-line had a good start but a bad end on Raw. I think the fans did not his real intention in WWE may be that why he got fired. Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal became famous a few weeks ago as tag team partners in 3MB, but they performance in the ring were not as expected.
Young Japan superstars Yoshi Tatsu, have many opportunities in the past on Raw and live events. The fans know that the Middle superstars can train at NXT and performed on the show to prove if they are worthy or not. My feeling was good when I saw Yoshi Tatsu performed on NXT month ago, but when his match end the enthusiast of see him not there.
JTG miss his crime time glory in WWE. This man never improves his persona in the company. I have nothing against him but I think that some people don’t deserve second chance.
Also read: Black Thursday: My Thoughts on Today's WWE ReleasesCurt Hawkins and Camacho have supporters in the NXT arena. Even last month proves that he became a huge aspect of NXT that explored. The two was too slow to develop a character that best for business.
People were happy to see to him but one broken legs kills his career. WWE planned a good career for Evan Bourne. An injury put his career in trouble push him to the Exit door to the Indy events.
Aksana beautiful diva who I think made a huge mistake on her persona. First her hair was pretty in blond in 2012 then she try and save the brunette style which is actually a bad chose. Second her gear was not attracted. Sometime she appears as big divas in fact she is a slim divas. One thing I cannot deny, that this lady is performer in the ring.
Someone has written on the site that the WWE made the spring cleaning and release more talents soon. This period of the year the WWE is on clean mood those who are not worthy got sacked I know this word is hard but real for the talents.
No comments:
Post a Comment