- With NXT Takeover only one day away, Tyson Kidd spoke with WWE.com, who will be challenging NXT Champion Adrian Neville tomorrow night.
"It's a fresh coat of paint, a whole new start and a way for the WWE Universe to see Tyson Kidd in a different light than they have for the first few years I've been on the main roster. I think they'll see a more complete package. I'm a constant work in progress, always working on every aspect to get better and better. You're always going to see a different Tyson Kidd. Not that I haven't been in the past, but I'm more motivated, focused and driven than ever before."
Also read: ?Tyson Kidd Hypes The NXT 'Takeover' Special + More- Here is the current line-up for that event:
WWE NXT Title Match: Adrian Neville vs. Tyson Kidd#1 Contender's Match: Sami Zayn vs. Tyler BreezeWWE NXT Women's Title Match: Charlotte (w/Ric Flair) vs. Natalya (w/Bret Hart)WWE NXT Tag Team Title Match: The Ascension vs. Kalisto & El LocalAdam Rose vs. Camacho
No comments:
Post a Comment